How to improve your freelance translation business: Ask The Experts live Q+A
Are you a freelance translator who wants to grow your freelance translation business?
If so, watch this fun, live Q+A session with two of the translation industry's most popular speakers - Judy Jenner and Corinne McKay. Between them, they have sold a total of over 16,500 copies of their critically acclaimed books, 'How to Succeed as a Freelance Translator' and 'The Entrepreneurial Linguist: The Business-School Approach to Freelance Translation'.
Watch them take the following live questions:
- How can I best advertise my services to attract new direct clients?
- What are your top tips for setting translation pricing?
- How do you maintain a healthy work-life balance while keeping your clients happy?
- How can freelance translators check the credibility of agencies and clients before working with them?
- How can I make myself more employable to agencies?
- Do you have any ‘top tips’ for freelance translators who are at the very start of their career?
- I’m getting more translation work than I can handle – should I begin employing other translators to sub-contract?
- How would you suggest finding clients that value the quality of the translation over the cost?