Easier audiovisual translation with SDL Trados Studio
See how the innovative Studio Subtitling plug-in from the SDL AppStore supports the translation of subtitles while being able to use the quality assurance checks, termbases and translation memories within SDL Trados Studio.
During the session Paul Filkin demonstrates how you can benefit from the following features using the Studio Subtitling plug-in:
- Support for a wide array of audio and video codec such as MPEG, MP3 and WMV
- Support for ASS/SSA, SRT, SBV, STL (Spruce), SUB (Subviewer 2.0) and webVTT subtitle formats
- A preview pane that supports working with the video, waveform, subtitles, timings and QA information
- Automated verification checks specifically based around subtitling
- Multiple features supporting important style guide requirements from your customers
- Fully customizable TQA model for subtitling
Please note this webinar will be delivered in English.