- Translate, review and manage work on the Studio 2021 desktop app when you're in the office
- Move to the cloud when it suits to control your projects on any device, such as a tablet, through SDL Trados Live or the new SDL Trados Live mobile app.
- Tags containing information about the formatting of your documents, such as font and color, are now automatically inserted into a translation segment
- Improved automation and quality assurance (QA) with the ability to customize your recognition settings for Placeables such as dates, times and currencies
- More powerful search with an upgrade to the Advanced Display Filter
- Enhanced Translation Quality Assessment (TQA) interface.
It's now easier than ever to personalize your Studio. You can access the SDL AppStore directly from Studio 2021 making it faster and easier to find, manage, update, and remove apps with fewer clicks.
Apps are used by thousands of our customers to customize and extend the functionality of Studio to:
- Improve and automate your translation, review or terminology processes
- Connect to third-party machine translation providers
- Fine-tune your verification checks to enhance the quality of your translations.
- Keep you ahead through innovation — Together Studio 2021 and Trados Live represent another leap forward in CAT tool innovation from SDL. This is part of our on-going commitment to keep our users ahead of the curve
- Keep you up-to-date with free events and training — From live webinars to local roadshows and in-person training, our community always has access to knowledge to help them succeed in their roles
- Keep you supported through global communities — Online or face-to-face, our global community connects the right people, in the right language, when it matters most. Wherever you are you can always raise questions, find answers, discuss and share ideas with the world’s largest translation software community.
Nora Diaz takes a first look at SDL Trados Studio 2021
The upgrade path for SDL Trados Studio 2015, and related upgrade pricing, will close on 31 January 2021. If you decide to upgrade to the latest version of SDL Trados Studio on or after 1 February 2021, you will need to purchase a new, full-price license.
So take advantage of our special upgrade pricing now and benefit from all the new features in Studio 2021. For SDL Trados Studio Freelance visit our shop and for SDL Trados Studio Professional contact your sales representative or local reseller.