Batch editing functionality for global search and replace
Perform batch operations (the grouping of similar tasks that require similar resources) in order to maintain terminology databases more easily.
- Ability to search/replace strings within a termbase is tied into optional field selection. i.e. replace all instances of string "x" with "y" where field = Definition.
- Delete multiple entries that match a specific filter (a specific search criteria).
- Delete specific term blocks in a language, i.e. delete all terms in German that are set to Status = Forbidden.
- Ability to detect missing fields and field values, i.e. show all entries that don't have field x with the ability to then add those fields with the specified value.
- Ability to delete a field based on value, i.e. delete Source field if value http://link.com does not exist.
- Extended to include the ability to use RegEx in searches where appropriate.
Support for more languages
Support for all new languages brought to you by Windows 8.1/10. This brings language support to an amazing 500+ languages and language flavors.
New modern layout in MultiTerm Desktop
- The user experience is improved for managing terminology with a refreshed user interface, (more modern look) reducing a lot of double clicks in order to get things done, i.e. entering a field for editing, making common operations like deleting a field more intuitive.
- Right click options are available for editing on-the-fly.
Enhanced Term Recognition and verification - for greater accuracy and stability.