How to create a translation project in SDL Trados Studio 2019
Join this webinar to learn how to set up a translation project in SDL Trados Studio 2019, following step-by-step configuration and reviewing commonly used settings.
The new project wizard in SDL Trados Studio 2019 has made creating translation projects faster and easier with the option to create a project in one step, or a more tailored project creation depending on your requirements.
During the webinar we take you through:
- Creating a new project quickly in one step
- Creating a project in multiple steps (to tailor the settings to your project’s requirements)
- Adding files for translation, adding or creating translation memories, and adding or creating termbases
- Reviewing the project and quality assurance (QA) settings
- An overview of batch task sequences
- Creating a project template
- Project package creation and receipt
- Project completion