Introducing a new, easy way to translate subtitles in SDL Trados Studio
This webinar will be unveiling the exciting new Studio Subtitling app from the SDL AppStore, a comprehensive environment to translate subtitles while being able to utilize the quality assurance checks, Termbases and Translation Memories within SDL Trados Studio.
Join Paul Filkin as he gives a live demonstration showing how you can benefit from the following features using the Studio Subtitling app:
- Support for a wide array of audio and video codec such as MPEG, MP3 and WMV
- Support for SRT, SBV, STL and webVTT subtitle formats
- Realtime preview and video playback
- A preview pane that displays the video, subtitles, timings with the ability to sort the columns
- Synchronised selection and navigation through the subtitles in the preview pane
- Supports formatting in the preview that is supported by the filetypes (formatting, position, background colours etc.)
- All changes made to the text in the Studio editor, including formatting, are immediately applied to the subtitle caption in the preview
- Automated verification checks for subtitling
- Fully customisable TQA model for subtitling
Please note that this webinar will be delivered in English.