Update October 9th 2019: This blog refers to adaptive/statistical machine translation, which has now been replaced by SDL’s powerful neural machine translation (NMT) solution. To learn more about NMT please click here.
Earlier this week, we went LIVE for the first time ever on Facebook and Twitter, for an SDL Trados Studio 2017 Q&A session. During the 30 minute session, Massimo Ghislandi, VP of Translation Productivity, and Neil Ferguson, Product Marketing Manager, were on hand to answer any Studio 2017 questions you had.
We had many interesting questions submitted during the Q&A session and we have picked out some of the highlights for you to watch below.
1. Why should I invest in SDL Trados Studio 2017?
2. Where will we see the upLIFT results in SDL Trados Studio 2017?
3. What is the difference between a Translation Memory and AdaptiveMT?
4. Which languages will AdaptiveMT be available in?
5. Do you have to pay extra for AdaptiveMT?
6. How will AdaptiveMT cover privacy issues?
7. Will the color scheme of SDL Trados Studio 2017 change? How can I change it?
8. Will SDL Trados Studio 2017 be available on Mac?
You can watch the Q&A session in full with Massimo and Neil below.
If you have any questions about the upcoming release of SDL Trados Studio 2017, please comment below and we will get back to you.