By attending an SDL Trados Roadshow you will have an exclusive first look at our upcoming product releases including a preview of SDL Trados Studio 2017, SDL MultiTerm 2017 and SDL Studio GroupShare 2017.
The day’s other topics will include:
- Final conclusions taken from our extensive industry survey, Translation Technology Insights 2016 (TTI) and how your responses are influencing the development of our products
- Full afternoon of product training
- Customer case study.
Tell us what you want, what you really, really want
We are always listening to your feedback from previous SDL events and one thing that is most common in our surveys is how much you enjoy the networking element. You see it as a great opportunity to meet up with existing friends and clients as well as creating new relationships.
You’ve told us how you want to be able to network before, during and after the event and we have taken this feedback on board.
I’m delighted to say that for our Autumn SDL Trados Roadshows, you will be able to network before and after the event via location-specific events on Facebook. The benefits of these event pages include:
- See who is attending the event
- Communicate with other attendees before and after the event
- Opportunity to say “hi" to the SDL team who will be attending
- Ask questions you may have forgotten to ask during the event
- Maintain relationships after the event.
What comes up consistently is how much you enjoy the product training and still want more, as you feel you get so much out of it. Reading the feedback, we get the message loud and clear that you love this part of the day! Great news, the SDL Trados Roadshows (excluding Raleigh and Washington) will have a full afternoon of product training with one of our SDL product experts.
We can’t wait to show you the latest version of SDL Trados Studio, SDL MultiTerm and SDL Studio GroupShare and I hope you are as excited as we are. Don’t forget to follow the latest updates from the SDL Trados Roadshow on Twitter using #SDLroadshow.
All of the SDL Translation Productivity team are looking forward to seeing you over the coming months!