Help is just a click away
The SDL Customer Experience Desk has been growing in popularity since its launch 4 years ago, with over 35,000 chats taking place.
My team and I are on hand Monday to Friday (8am – 11pm GMT) to answer any questions you might have, including:
- Questions about new features such as AdaptiveMT and upLIFT technology in SDL Trados Studio 2017
- Installation and licensing issues
- Processing new license purchases and upgrades to the latest version of SDL Trados Studio
- If you are thinking of moving from another CAT Tool to SDL Trados Studio
- We can also direct you to a range of help and support resources such as webinars, video tutorials, blogs, SDL Community and much more.
If you reach us on Live Chat outside of these working hours, send your questions through to us and one of the team will get in touch with you on the next working day.
Why not try the SDL Community?
If you have a question about SDL Trados Studio or any other SDL translation software, then it might have already been asked and answered in the SDL Community.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with the SDL Community, it is a forum based community where translators, SDL Trados Studio experts and SDL staff can interact and help each other. By joining the Translation Productivity Group you can view and start discussions around topics including:
- General or technical questions about SDL Trados Studio and other SDL translation products
- Provide feedback and suggestions for new and existing features in SDL Trados Studio
- Ask questions or get app suggestions for the SDL AppStore
- Product support
- Machine translation, including AdaptiveMT in SDL Trados Studio, and SDL Language Cloud.
If you’re looking to find out more about the SDL Community and how to participate, Paul Filkin, Client Services Director, runs through the basics in this blog.
I hope you find this information useful. Myself and the Customer Experience Team look forward to speaking with you via Live Chat or in the SDL Community in the future.