Whether you are new to SDL or are an experienced user you can rely on the expertise of our highly skilled technical support specialists to solve your software queries.
- SDL Premium Software Maintenance Agreement Level 2 contract is ideal for corporate customers or Language Service Providers as it allows you to gain access to support not only when needed, but also enables you to assign other designated users within your organization to log a support case too.
- SDL Premium Software Maintenance Agreement Level 1 contract is the ideal option for freelance translators as it allows you to manage your requests and receive direct help from our highly skilled technical support specialists to solve your software queries.
- Flexible support options to suit your requirements
- Free upgrades, updates and service packs through the duration of your contract
- The highest level of technical support as and when you need it
- Protecting your translation processes from unforeseen technical issues
|PSMA Level 2||PSMA Level 1|
|Technical support options|
|Latest product upgrades, updates and service packs for the duration of your agreement (1, 2, 3 years)|
|Unlimited support requests with an initial response time based on the severity of the case logged|
|The priority level is determined by you|
Response times to critical support requests in 3 business hours
Response times to critical support requests by the next working day
|Number of people who can log in support cases||
Up to 4 designated representatives
1 designated representative
The cost of a Premium Software Maintenance Agreement depends on the level chosen and the number of licenses that you have. You can choose the level of support that best fits your needs by visiting our comparison table.
To request a quotation for protecting your software investment login to yourSDL Account then fill in the short quote form. Alternatively, contact our friendly customer care team by email or telephone:
- +44 1628 410 165